Dec 16, 2008

Finals week

Since Maggie has practically abandoned this site, I figure I might try writing for the first time. After all, my name is part of the address. You probably know Maggie is graduating. Just 3 more finals and she is done with college. I am probably more excited than she is to have her be done. No more late papers, no more stressful tests, no more complaining about professors. Man, I am excited about that. I think school will be much easier with just one of us carrying the burden next semester. Maggie just happens to be playing tetris right now. I think she and Nikki are addicted. As far as Christmas goes, my younger brother Kevin will be leaving for his mission. He was called to the northern-most mission in Japan. Not quite as great as Taiwan, but at least it is still in East Asia. I still have all 6 of my finals to complete, but I did get the house quite clean today. Maggie and I will be attending a singles' ward for the next little while. Don't worry--we did not get divorced. We just get to go serve in a single's ward for a while. This will be the 5th ward we've been in since we were married--the BYU 141st ward, 82nd ward, 5th ward, 109th ward, and now 177th ward. That makes the average the 103rd ward. So there are probably about 206 wards on campus. Have any of you been in a higher ward number? Maggie claims I will get absolutely no response because pretty much only women are into this blogging thing, so I will not be offended.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a comment for you: Thanks for the reminder about Tetris! I forgot that I had a good game going before I went to work! Do you have any tips for how to get called to serve in a single's ward:)? I want to go, too! That sounds like fun.

-Nikki

Rasmussen Family said...

actually, this one time, my husband tried to blog...but he got as far as the title of the post. I'm impressed!

Mark said...

According to LDS.org there are at least 219 BYU wards. I did a little investigating. :)

Nice to see you post on here Jeremy. Good luck on your finals bud.

Bridget said...

Hey, COngrATs to your brother! I went to the Sapporo mission to! (THat is to say the northern-most mission in japan) Tell him Ganbatte kudasai!!!!! It is cold there. If he needs any ideas about what to take, I am always around. :) I love Japan!

Congrats on graduating Maggie! This semester was my last too! How is the job search going? Is it going?

Bethany said...

I say, congratulations on getting the house "quite clean"--that is a major accomplishment in my book. Seriously, it's right up there with graduating from college.

So, on that note, congratulations Maggie! You deserve a celebration!

Courtney J said...

Jeremy, I am so proud that you posted! Maggie should be very proud! hahaha

Laura said...

I can't believe you felt responsible for this site. That is hilarious!! I am glad Maggie will be done, that really is something to look forward to! Good luck on all 6 of your finals!

Tanis said...

Well, I can tell you we haven't been and most likely will never be in a 3 digit ward. BUT have you been in-1,2,3&4th Wards? We only have 5&6 left in our small town!

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU 2, keep in touch! ooooo's 2 you both,

Aunt Tanis

Cassandra Romney said...

Yah! I think that I check this blog every day just hoping that there will be something exciting on here and something that I can coment about! I'll admit with work and school starting (for my students) I have been a slacker when it comes to blogging myself!I understand Maggie..but tetris when you can be BLOGGING!!! What are you thinking?! lol jk. Im so excited that you are going to be finished soon! Congratulations! You guys are going to have so much less stress! Have a merry christmas
Love Cassi