Jun 3, 2009

Beautiful Me

Today I felt beautiful! My hair wasn't fixed extra special, (actually it was hardly fixed at all unless you count a ponytail as a hairdo) my make-up was minimal, and, b/c it was laundry day, I was out of clothes and so I wore Jeremy's old basketball camp t-shirt and gym shorts. But as I went about my day doing mundane task (laundry, cooking, errands, etc) I couldn't help but smile at how beautiful I felt. I don't know if it was the "pregnancy glow" or maybe I was just happy from serving our little family, but I had a good day!

I didn't take a picture of myself today (although I probably should have) but I have promised people more pictures of me pregnant so here are a few that have been taken in the last couple of weeks : )




Just for those who are curious. We are still doing non-stress-tests twice a week to monitor the babies heart rate. Everything so far is going great (even with the cord wrapped around his neck) and the doctor says we should expect to deliver on time (whatever that means, right?) and not to worry about the cord as long as it stays wrapped around once (which, so far, it is).

6 comments:

Kathlen said...

I am glad that you are feeling great!! I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!!

Natalie said...

Maggie, you are stinkin cute! I love you!
Natalie

Courtney J said...

Maggie we need some side shots of the belly! And yes you ARE beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cool, Maggie! I think women don't let themselves feel beautiful often enough. Good for you!

Rasmussen Family said...

so the real question is...have you decided epidural or no epidural???

Sarah and Wes said...

You look so cute!! I love it!! But you need to take pictures from the side, so we can see how big your stomach is! It's hard to tell from the front. Can't wait to go to your baby shower!!!!