Jul 24, 2009

Harry Potter

We liked it! Probably our favorite Harry Potter so far. Of course it could never be as good as the book, but they did a really good job.

My top 3 favorite things about the movie
1. Character development. I especially thought Malfoy's character was better understood.
2. Hermione's and Dumbledore's acting. In almost every movie these two parts have disapointed me, but in this show I felt that Emma Watson and Michael Gambon did a really good job.
3. i was pleased with what parts they included from the book and what parts they didn't. I felt that the movie was really well balanced between the relatinoship conflicts and the danger of Voldemort.



Talmage especially liked it!


7 comments:

inkylou said...

Cute little wizard you got there. Good planning on the glasses; they should fit him for quite some time. :)

Cassandra Romney said...

HAHA!!! Maggie you are so funny! I don't really understand what he is laying on? Is that a blanket? It looks like bubbles!

maggie-t said...

Yes. It is a bubble blanket. It's not part of the costume: )

Rasmussen Family said...

I totally agree on all points! that is exactly what I thought! I loved it so much, that now I am reading the 7th book in anticipation

Sarah and Wes said...

I LOVE that picture!!!! What a darn cutie!!

Katie Smith said...

My goodness Maggie he is SO cute!!! I'm glad you are loving being a Mom. I'm sure you and Jeremy are just the cutest parents ever.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is too cute! What a handsome guy! We are so behind on those movies, however I did find a friend that owns them and is willing to lend them to us!