Aug 22, 2009

My Saturday

I ran my fist race postpartum this morning. . . . wait for it

I GOT FIRST IN MY AGE DIVISION. . . wait for it

i was the only one in my age division.

For our date night Jeremy and I took all the extra change we found while moving and went to a bunch of drive threw places and spent it on various food items. I now remember why we don't eat fast food very often. We ended the date by getting a milkshake at Hogi Yogi - they have free internet access and we do not have internet once again.

5 comments:

Kathlen said...

YEA for you!! Who cares if you were the only one in your division. The fact that you ran it impresses me!!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Congrats! Very impressive! Sounds like a fun date!

Meghan and Randy said...

I've never been to Hogi Yogi but I heard it sounds good! I love that your baby stops crying when you hold him- that's sweet- he does love you!

Good job running your race! Haha that's funny you were the only one in your age division. But hey, you can still say you were first!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

hey we're sad your not coming to canada... we aren't going back to rexburg until september 7th. when are you moving to florida?

Courtney J said...

Good for you! Considering the details haha!