Apr 19, 2010

Something that made my day

Last Thursday after I picked Jeremy up from work he had to run downtown to the office to get some files. Many of the roads around the office were blocked off because of tax protesters (T.E.A Party Members) so we had to park illegally. I stayed in the car while Jeremy went to get his files. When Jeremy was coming back to the car he asked a man who was carrying a lot of things while trying to maneuver a wheelbarrow if he needed any help. The man's friends (I don't know why they weren't helping him) asked Jeremy if he was running for a political office. I thought it was pretty cool. I kind of liked the idea. Jeremy just smiled and said, "no, but maybe someday."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see Jeremy in politics! That's sad though that people don't expect other people to do something nice unless it's for their own agenda.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is a funny story.

Sarah and Wes said...

Cool! I'd vote for him :)

maggie-t said...

Nikki - I agree. Jeremy was still dressed in his office clothes so I think that was another reason why they thought he was running for office.

Sarah - I am so glad that Jeremy would have your vote :)