Apr 12, 2008

It's about time...

So we have had this blog for about 3 weeks now and have done absolutely nothing with it. I decided that I couldn't go another day without writing something, anything to fill up the empty space.
A little bit about us right now:
We are trying to get through the last couple of days of classes. This is the time of year when we have to deal with all the procrastination we have been doing the rest of the semester. It's amazing though, even when deadlines are just around the corner I am still managing to put things off. I have come to realize that procrastination is a real talent.
We are both super excited for summer to be here. It has still been really cold in Utah and I think our winter coats are ready for a break. The forecast boasts of a high in the 50's today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Along with warm weather we are looking forward to going up to Ogden a lot this summer to visit my brother, Thane, and his wife, Melanie.
Well I guess that is about it right now. It's not much, but it's something. Have a great day: )

2 comments:

Kathlen said...

Yay! I am glad that we found you blog!

Cassandra Romney said...

Hi Maggie,

Its been forever and im so glad that you are happy and living a great life! You sound like you just love life! Even though school can get hard you are doing the best you can! And procrastination is just part of life! Im learning to get over it myself! You need to check out my blog too! I havent had it that long but it is the only resourse that I can get on at work to have some what of a social life! Im working at a university not going to school right now but I am saving up to go to be an esthictition. Obviously I should be in school because I cant spell! I should have learned when I was young! see Even procrastination stars out at the young age of 6. Goodness Time flys. Well I was just talking to Josh Acord, He mentioned that he talked to Vicky the other day or got an email from her and He was excited to hear about how her life was going! I think that he is going to be in Irac soon. Ill keep you updated but I hope that you have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to call me anytime. 480-254-6555