Apr 23, 2008

I'm free, I'm free!!

I am so excited for this day to be over. About a week ago (before finals) I thought that summer vacation had practically started because classes were over. I mistakenly believed finals would be a breeze. HOW wrong can a girl be?!? I have spent the last 72 hours in sheer panic- yes, tears were shed- trying to get everything done I needed to finish before tonight at 9:00pm. I am so lucky I have an understanding husband, he really brought me through. Anyway, I am happy to announce that finals are now over and I can breathe again. Now my most important question is what I should do with my new found freedom. After this blog I am planning on going to bed for a very long time, but my life is pretty boring after that. So I am open for suggestions. Anyone have any fun summer plans they could pass on to me?

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I know! Go spend time in nature! I miss the mountains in Provo, and there are lots of places to just get outdoors and enjoy the beauty of the earth. This time of year especially is the most beautiful time up there with all of the blooming and showers and...ahhhh...I miss trees...and rain...can I come live with you Maggie? ;)

Cassandra Romney said...

Natalie sounds a little desperate to get out! Goodness. No she can not live with you because I would miss my little nephew too much! I think that you should go to the day spa. Talk abuot the diffreneces in relaxing time between natalie and I. It can even be inexpencive! Go to a school that is working on earing there Aestitions certificite and get a really goos facial for under like 10 bucks! Now thats relazing! You can even do that after you get dirty hiking around in the mountains! :o) Yes I am a very talented driver! Thank you!

Cassandra Romney said...

Maggie you need to put more pictures on your blog. You are too beautiful not too! Oh I talked to Josh Acord last night and he wanted me to give you his number. He said that he didnt want to call you because he didnt want it to be strange because hi doesnt know Jeramy(sp) anyways, His number is 910-644-7419, he said that he would like to hear from you and see how you are doing! Anyways, I have to get back to work but Call him sometime. Talk to you soon!