Oct 2, 2008

Tagged again

I have been tagged once again. If you are tired of looking at blogs all about me you can skip this one ; )

Four random things I love about my husband:
1. His laugh
2. His kindness
3. How hard he works
4. The massages he gives

Four jobs I've had:
1. Secretary
2. Bookkeeper
3. Gallery worker
4. Vacation Club employee

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. You've Got Mail (one of the best flicks ever!)
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Enchanted
4. Series of unfortunate events

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Hannah Montana - that's about it!
2.
3.
4.

Four places I have been:
1. Taiwan
2. Mexico
3. Canada
4. Provo, UT

Four of my favorite foods:
1. tortillas and cheese
2. taco salad
3. steak
4. fried rice

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Paris - c'est la vie!
2. Andes Mountains
3. Egypt
4. Japan

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. GRADUATING!!!
2. Jeremy GRADUATING!!!!
3. Jeremy getting a job!!!
4. Starting a life!!!

ok, i am going to do you a favor and not tag you unless you want to be tagged. So if you would like to be tagged consider yourself tagged otherwise goodnight!

No comments: