Sep 30, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? we both have different answers to this questions, but I think we met at church. We were introduced by his roommates

2. How long did you date before you got married? 8 1/2 months

3. How long have you been married? 2 years next month

4. What does he do that surprises you? he is always surprising me how funny he is. I should be use to it by now, but he makes me laugh all the time and I love it. he is really good at helping me not to take myself too seriously

5. What is your favorite feature of his? his blue eyes

6. What is your favorite quality of his? his constant concern for me. He is always putting me first and making sure I am happy.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? yes, but it's always changing

8. What is his favorite color? definitely blue

9. What is his favorite food? pasta

10. What is his favorite Sport? this is hard. he likes to watch football but he loves to play tennis

11. When and where was your first kiss? Feb 26, 2006. we were in my apt.

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? uh. . . .this is a dumb question. What do you think a young married couple's favorite thing to do is?!?

13. Do you have any children? nope, not yet.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? many! his most used hidden talent is his ability to win EVERY game we play together. it can be quite frustrating!

15. How old is he? 24

16. Who said I love you first? he did and it freaked me out. it's a funny story.

17. What’s his favorite music? i don't really know, he likes little bit of everything. I am getting him used to Broadway and show tunes! we're seeing Wicked next spring!

18. What do you admire most about him? his willingness to do what is right.

19. Do you think he will read this? not unless I make him. haha. he never checks this blog!

I tag Laura, Tasha, Esther, Courtney and Katelyn

4 comments:

Laura said...

Okay, I'll do your tag, but you have to do mine!

Courtney J said...

haha your answer to question 12 is my favorite.

Natalie said...

Cute! I cant believe that you have been married for two years this month! Wow! Time flies! That was the last time I saw anyone in your family. Sad! :( Someday....

Cassandra Romney said...

Maggie! You are so funny! I love how honest you are! Its funny that I can toataly see you talking as I read and it makes me smile becaue you are always so happy! I was so happy that we were able to see eachother at jareds wedding! That made me so happy! Your family is amazing! Are you going to have a HUGE family like your own?