Apr 24, 2009

College Graduates!!!

Whoopee!!! We are both now officially graduated from BYU!!!

Friends of the family wishing us luck at graduation - lol j/k
Us during commencement


Jeremy before his convocation - isn't his blue master's hood cool!


I can't believe I made it!! - this is right after I walked: )


Us after my convocation
Us after Jeremy's convocation - pointing to diploma and baby
Thanks to all the family, friends, and professors who helped us get here!!!! And especially thanks to BYU - we will miss you

5 comments:

Kathlen said...

Yay for you guys!! Maggie you look amazing!!

Natalie said...

Yay! So exciting! I CANT WAIT! What did you graduate in? Jeremy finished his Masters? That is great! CONGRATS! Love you and cant WAIT to see you!

Rasmussen Family said...

yay for graduating! When do you guys leave for Florida?

Sarah and Wes said...

Congratulations!! It's so great!

Cassandra Romney said...

Congradulations Maggie!! Thats so cool! Im so proud of you! You look great pregnant! How many months are you? You need to put a baby update on your blog so I can see! Make sure you send me a baby shower invite and ill send you something I love baby showers they are the best!