Apr 6, 2009

six month update

Woo Hoo!!! I finally got my camera back in order (battery problems).

Jeremy was in a rush before school so he only had time for one picture. I will ask him to take more tonight or tomorrow!

6 months and 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some weird pregnancy things include
- If I take my prenatal vitamin and my Omega-3 I have almost no cravings. If i forget to take them I want chocolate more than I can express.
- The baby kicks a ton, especially when things are quiet. He will kick until Jeremy or I start talking and then he will stop. It is so funny
- I have the most vivid dreams and I remember them for days. The worst are nightmares b/c then I get really scared and can't fall back to sleep.
- People stare at me when I go shopping, to the gym, or to work. Sometimes I feel like shouting, "haven't you ever seen a pregnant woman before!" (has anyone else experienced this)

12 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

looking good chica! love you

Anonymous said...

You are SO cute!! I'm impressed that you still get dressed in the morning even though you're not going to school any more. Or was that just for the picture? :)

Rasmussen Family said...

Hey you! My husband has the craziest dreams! He can even recall them days afterwards. Think there's a correlation? I have noticed him gaining a little weight in the mid section:) haha, you're looking mighty fine:)

ESTHER BEAZER said...

ok now we need a profile picture! i want to see that baby bump!

Kjell Crowe said...

oh man...i had the craziest dreams when I was pregnant too. And if i'm being completely honest....they were crazy sex dreams. I'm not kidding. crazy. And i remembered them as soon as I got up.

McKenna Dutcher said...

Holy Cow! Maggie you are sooo darling! I miss you bad! I hope that the last three months go really really good for you and maybe I will just have to stop by and see you sometime again!

Anonymous said...

(In response to your comment...Piper was a girl in the book, too :) )

Courtney J said...

Maggie you look amazing! So cute!
I am still waiting to see Bride Wars with you!! Call me girl!

Laura said...

I love the picture, Maggie. You are so tiny. I can barely see any bulge. Maybe it is the picture. You will have to post more. 6 months already!!!! YEAY!

De and Matt said...

heyy!! just wanted you to know i added you guys to our blog <3 hope you're feeling well!! have you found an apt?

Natalie said...

Maggie,
The picture of Ryan eating chocolate pudding...its what you have to look forward to! :) I am so excited for you and your little boy! You are looking GREAT! How are you feeling? I can't wait to see you next month!
Lots of love from AZ!
Natalie

Cassandra Romney said...

Oh you look so beautiful! I love prego pictures. You can see that light in you and I love it! Ive never experianced any of thoes things so i really dont know what to say! haha! Just enjoy it i guess! i cant wait to see more! Love you!