Dec 4, 2009

pictures

Talmage's first flight (Oct) He pretty much had that face the whole time. He didn't cry much except when we took off and landed. There was a lot of turbulence when we landed and it scared him so much. His flight back he did much better
(I don't know why it underlined everything, but I can't seem to get rid of it)





He will stare at the Winnie the Pooh toys forever!


His favorite part of feeding time is stealing the spoon from mommy and playing with it

He enjoys his toys more and mroe everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally see you in him! And he's really studing the Winnie the Pooh toys. He looks so intense.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That a cutie! I used to give my kids a spoon for each hand just so I could get some food in the without helpful hands! Love his first flight picture!