May 18, 2008

Change

Jeremy and I have been married for 18 months and a couple of weeks. Many people get married because they have common interests, goals and/or ways of thinkings. One of the things that Jeremy and I both like is change. Out of the 18 months we have been married we have moved three times and been in three different wards (all BYU Married Student Wards). Now we are about to be in our fourth ward. Our ward got split today. Ya, can you believe it! I was so surprised when they announced it. I thought that only family wards got split, but I was proven wrong. There are 16 couples that are being excused/kicked-out/transfered (however you want to put it) from our ward.
We are actually excited to meet a lot of new people even though we will really miss those who are staying in the ward.

3 comments:

Landon said...

I AM GOING TO MISS YOU BEING IN OUR WARD MAGGIE!!!!!! (i used caps so you'd know that i mean it :D) you're so fabulous and i'm sure your new ward will love you! but i'm sure going to miss you!

Amanda said...

Oh man,.. I want to cry when I read this post! It makes me sooo sad. We love you! Let's still be friends okay!?

Cassandra Romney said...

I love to move too! Unfortunitly I dont have anyone to move with but myself! I think that im going to be here for a while though! We need to find a tiem to talk? Do you get texts? Hey Can you do me a favor and post a coment to my blog so that I can get your email address! Plus i just got back from an amazing trip from california! You need to look at them!