Jun 3, 2008

busy month

Wow! I haven't posted anything for a long time! We have been super busy lately (my long term excuse for anything). One of the things we wanted to do this summer is organize our messy storage room. It was quite the adventure. We even took before and after pictures to show off our cleaning talents.

This is before
This is after
Do you notice a difference? We sure do.

We have also been really busy with work, our garden and having fun!

This is a random pic we took today. Jeremy didn't mean to have is eyes closed, but I think it gave it a nice affect.

Oh well this is kind of a short blog, but I figured I had to post something. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

3 comments:

Kathlen said...

we sure are going to miss you guys!! You don't by chance want to come try your mad cleaning skills at my house do you?? :)

Katie Smith said...

Okay, why didn't I know that you had a blog? I knew you had the one you were doing for your class, but I didn't know you were keeping one for you and Jeremy now. Hooray!!! Expect many comments from me. Comments are the best.

Cassandra Romney said...

Oh my Maggie! I dont think that I have ever seen a Mangum have a mess before! Even when we lieved with you guys in that small house! Everything was clean! Have you been slacking? Jk You should see my house! I'll go on a cleaning kick about once or twice a Month and stay up untill really late just cleaning everything! Your room looks so nice though! Its great! I love the blue carpet too! I know this sounds silly but I really want blue carpet in my house. I know i wont get it but maybe someday! I like the picture of you and your sweetheart too! You look so happy and he looks like he compleatly adors you!
Maggie I lost your number so you need to call me again. 480-254-6555